Want to write for Lines With Rhymes? You’re in the right place – because we are powered by a community of writers just like you. The submission process is super simple, and so are the rules.
- Send in a short bio and three (3) of your works (poems or short stories) through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for approval (we won’t leave you hanging if it’s a no.)
- Sign and send back the contractual agreement in confirmation email.
- We’ll set you up with an account to start writing.
Rules in Contractual Agreement
- You retain all the publishing rights of your poems.
- Submit as often or as little as you want – no minimum requirements.
- Any advertising income from website will go towards the growth of the project.
- If we pick your work to be published in a collaborative e-book/book, the conditions will be negotiated 1-on-1.